Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha bloody hell, PSG clearly don't keep up with the news.

The percentage chance of a successful bid for Coleman at this stage is precisely 0%.

I know how boss Coleman is, but I just can't imagine him at a top foreign club at all. No idea why, just can't picture it.

Same here. he doesn't have the finesse, he takes people on but it looks like he may lose it or stumble at times. He looks a bit awkward. I can't see someone like him fancying a move anywhere but England or Ireland. Too much of a homebird.

I'd love us to pull off a true marquee signing like that but Hulk as got to be on incredible wages right?
aye, hence the wishful thinking!

Same as witsel, be brilliant here but if nothing else wages would be an issue.

I guess what people don't consider is that no player who is getting games at a champions league club would swap that for us. I dont mean a robben or a ronaldo or anything, but where ogbonna was third choice, can see why he moved, but then thats a third choice at them. So we really do need to sign a gem in the rough here!

Brilliant work, I wonder if there's a @FutbolRussia twitter account that can shed any light on this.

Brilliant.

Haven't seen much of him , was meant to be the next best thing in Russia.

The hype has seemed to die down for him now which is exactly the type of player that we bring in normally, and then they can re-build their career.

aye, hence the wishful thinking!

Same as witsel, be brilliant here but if nothing else wages would be an issue.

I guess what people don't consider is that no player who is getting games at a champions league club would swap that for us. I dont mean a robben or a ronaldo or anything, but where ogbonna was third choice, can see why he moved, but then thats a third choice at them. So we really do need to sign a gem in the rough here!
I could see someone in a non-competitive league who is getting champion league football joining us tbf and there was clearly something in the Yarmolenko link. I'm still confident Roberto will pull something unexpected off so I feel your positivity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back