Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get why it apparently seems to take us so much longer to finalise deals than other clubs... in this case 2 deals. They always quote "paperwork" and allude to it being someone else's problem. Does that mean we should forget any other deals now then, because if we haven't started on the 'paperwork' for those now, there not a hope they'll be done by 5pm Tuesday!
Otamendi signed for City over a week ago and still hasn't got all his paperwork either.

@City_Watch: Otamendi still doesn't have the required paperwork so won't be available for selection tomorrow, according to The Guardian.

Hmm, actually seeing what Martinez is saying now, he might well be one of the three.

So him, Mori plus one other. Lennon?

I think you might be right, although I hope the one unknown signing is a no10 and a real marquee signing.

Ins: Cleverley, deulofeu, holgate, henen, funes mori, Rodriguez, no10

Outs: Alcaraz, Distin, Long, lundstram

Looks like a pretty good summer to me, although I think we could do to move a couple of players on

Lennon would be good. there are probably 2 more completely off of everyone's radar. So obscure, not even the journos have got wind of them.

I think one more and that's it. Leandro and Mori will end up being 2 of the 3. Squad will be far too big unless he can get rid and realistically no one is interested in our cast offs.

I really don't get why it apparently seems to take us so much longer to finalise deals than other clubs... in this case 2 deals. They always quote "paperwork" and allude to it being someone else's problem. Does that mean we should forget any other deals now then, because if we haven't started on the 'paperwork' for those now, there not a hope they'll be done by 5pm Tuesday!

Make that one now :-)

Please someone get McGeady off us. I will literally drive him wherever is needed.
4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back