Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer to look at both his domestic and international performances instead of conveniently ignoring his poor domestic performances.

Two bad seasons in a Milan team bereft of confidence, hardly a fair indictment on his technical ability as a footballer.

He dominated the Russian league as a player, and there was a lot of talk of massive European clubs going in for him less than two seasons ago. He opted for Milan as he was guaranteed playing time, and it didn't work out.

We're creaming our pants over Yarmolenko, but Honda has a similar footballing background and fills that number 10 role that Martinez has been talking about for nearly a year. He'd be ridiculously cheap as well, so the gamble isn't exactly one that can financially ruin our club.

For me, signing Keisuke Honda will be a masterstroke by the club. The guy has talent, and it's the kind of positive creative talent our club desperately needs.

doesnt their window close tomorrow so if they are going to sell him they would need to get it sorted and replacements in by tomorrow?

The window applies to the club that is buying - We could still buy from a country with a closed window, but of course they will not be able to get a replacement if you are right. However, i seem to recall that Russia has a longer window than others, not sure what it's like in Ukraine.

I truly believe the Yarmolenko frenzy has surpassed the great Riquelme pipe dream.

The same outcome obviously but social media has moved on somewhat.

Jarg attention seeking Twitter belters have added no end of the fun.

I'm actually still really confident we'll get Yarmolenko. I've had a feeling all the way through that we're applying English club logic instead of Ukrainian logic to the transfer and as such we're probably missing a trick on what's actually going on.

It'll go down to the wire but exciting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back