Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to show you how bad things might get over the next day and a bit was looking at Twitter tonight and according to that we are been linked with loan move for Isco ... You gota love Twitter
giphy.gif

His contract means he's due to earn about £50m before he leaves Manu. Which is a pretty big obstacle for any team that might want him.
Totally agree

I think the problem might be LVG wants his own players and a different style of football, it is apparent all isn't well at Utd.
he will not leave in this window, but I think if things carry on as they are and he continues to be the scapegoat - who knows

And let's not forget LVG is arrogant enough to move him on

It means we can't afford him, even if he plays for a shilling a week
I agree

My point was contracts are worthless in these days of greed and player power

All I will say is all is not well at Utd and he seems to be taking most of the flack, I think if it continues he could be off

Not to us, but maybe a PSG type team

If and it's a big if,we sign somebody, as it's getting late now do we need to have the work permit in place by the close of the window ?.if so,then that surely must reduce the amount of players available to us, no ?.

If and it's a big if,we sign somebody, as it's getting late now do we need to have the work permit in place by the close of the window ?.if so,then that surely must reduce the amount of players available to us, no ?.
I think you can sign them in principle, whilst waiting for the work permit

Rather than people pasting that jarg twitter here is the owner's interview tonight

The president of "Dynamo" Igor Surkis, the TV channel "Football 1" spoke about his position on the possible departure of the team Andrey Yarmolenko.

Igor Surkis

Yarmolenko does not hide that he would like to play in England. But today Yarmolenko need "Dynamo" as ever. He - the backbone of the team, its symbol and leader. But I let go, let go to a top club. Unfortunately, from the top clubs until proposals followed. I'm still not 25 years old, I weigh the "pros" and "cons". I know that next year I can lose it for free. But I used to lose money, consider that I risk. I put the results and team play in the Champions League is higher than the money transfer Andriy Yarmolenko.

If the proposal goes in the winter - I let him go, if we do not come out of the group. If you go out - of course, I will try to restrain him, because he clearly needed the team today. He must work out a contract, it - professional. And not to renew the contract - it's his right. But so far in talking about it, we did not enter.

I want more as president, I have a long time built this team. Ready to donate money, I can not get past Andrei Yarmolenko, nerves - for the result.

Another point. Why "Everton" and "Stoke City" is not addressed to me at the beginning of the transfer window? For example, I sold Lance, we bought to replace Gonzales. A "Everton" has entered into negotiations with me for ten days before the transfer window closed. If I sold them Yarmolenko to do next? Shame in the Champions League, I do not want to. You can, of course, with Yarmolenko disgrace, but I believe that with him we have more chances to adequately address, and to leave the group.

If the same "Everton" has addressed to me at the beginning of the transfer window, I would have let Yarmolenko. If he wanted to. But he "did not hit a hoof." Yes, he deserves to play in strong European clubs, but now I take a decision. That's when he'll be able to make a decision - it will be his decision,

That last paragraph is the whole top and bottom of our problem. Their chairman is basically saying, "if EFC came in for him earlier, I would have sold." So, our "shrewd" strategy of waiting until the last week of the window has once again blew up on us, but at least we didn't have to pay wages for Yarmolenko when ue wasn't playing in June though, really canny management again, clap clap etc.

Work permits are applied for after the window closes if it's a last minute deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back