Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarmolenko... the other, OTHER white meat

21007707782_1f638f5f1c_o.jpg

On the plus side my sons side won their tournament this weekend. This was aided in large part to their attacking mid who kept putting well weighted thruballs into open pitch.......

On the negative side, time seems to be running out on us finding that player.

I understand that perhaps Yarmolenko was priority number one - and I rate him very highly, BUT surely our list had more than one name on it.......

I still think we will get Lennon, now that we have played Spurs, think they hung back so we had one less player going into that game

Sorry if this has been posted, but in the interview it says this:

- Yarmolenko want to move to "Everton"?

- In principle, probably I wanted. I talked to him, he wanted to go. He did not beat their hooves. He deserves to play in strong European clubs. Frankly, he wanted to go, but the solution is, I accept. And that's when he'll be able to take decisions: to leave the "Dinamo" with the money or go for free - it will be his decision. I will not put pressure on him under any circumstances.

http://www.footboom.com/ukrainian/h...tatochno-terpel-pozora-v-lige-chempionov.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back