Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The echo will peddle the usual story how we tried to get deals done, not enough time etc and how we just managed to squeeze through the lennon and mori deals, its all very predictable

Haha nice to see you Monty.

Hope you are well.

Fozzy my old mucka just looking in while all this transfer crap goes down. This place has changed some what since the old days, far more new names on here seemingly worth mucho bucks most of them, hope you're pointing them in the right direction. Does Reidy still come in?

if funes mori is the last thing we add, i might just start calling him fumes mori on here just for a bit of wordplay fun as i drown in the tears of mediocrity

This is brilliant. This is the kind of post i love. A poster who is still hanging on by a thread. The thread that Everton F.C couldn't possibly keep letting us down.

My the fume wash over you when the sudden realization knocks on your door come 6pm tomorrow evening.
Darn straight... but "Dont let...... Sky come down on you" too busy watching other stuff so my fumigation commences at 7 when i come on here to read yours.

Fozzy my old mucka just looking in while all this transfer crap goes down. This place has changed some what since the old days, far more new names on here seemingly worth mucho bucks most of them, hope you're pointing them in the right direction. Does Reidy still come in?
Good to see you mate. I don't post that much anymore yeah @Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian is still about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back