Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think so. I want to believe, but I just really think this will be another rubbish window.

Probably mate. I just want to hope until the inevitable happens (nothing).

I'd go as far as to say he needs to otherwise there'll be meltdown.

So what though? We talk a good fume game but we've had many disastrous windows. Remember when we went over 2 years without signing a permanent player?

Yet the board are still here. Nothing gets done. We talk, we rant, then we clap the big screen. NSNO.

Those 6 words sum us up lol

It'll be Mori, Juan Munoz, Lennon and a 'playmaker' on loan
depending who comes on loan, its decent. people can fume about net spend all they want but i'm not arsed as long as we get players in to help us. we sold felli for 27m and only brought mccarthy in on a perm. Barry, Rom and Del were all loans and pushed us to 5th

Needing a playmaker, knowing that we have since last season, and leaving it this late does not look good. Truthfully don't think one will be coming in tomorrow. Looks like Everton are "going with what they got."

Theyve won UEFA cup and Super Cup 2 seasons in a row + theyre not letting this guy leave, were offering the release clause.

Big difference...you can be good enough to play for 98% of the teams in Europe and not get into the Barcelona 11. Not so at Sevilla.

So what though? We talk a good fume game but we've had many disastrous windows. Remember when we went over 2 years without signing a permanent player?

Yet the board are still here. Nothing gets done. We talk, we rant, then we clap the big screen. NSNO.
How could I forget those 2 years. Maybe its not so bad this window after all when you compare it. But it still feels woeful again. We live in hope.

it really does depend on the playmaker though

getting a boss playmaker in, in turn makes the mori, munoz, and rodriguez (with del and cleverley) seems very good, but if we don't get the playmaker in it in turn makes the window a bit meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back