Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think he's on that type of cash, Teta took a wage cut going to the Emirates. They don't call him Tight Arsen for nowt.

Biggest myth in football, Arsenal pay huge wages. They have a wage bill of £180m about three times more than ours.

We almost signed Anthony Stokes off them about 10 years ago until Moyes found out he was on the same as our senior first team players when he was in their youth squad.

don't advocate the joy at selling naismith tbh - he's scored so many crucial goals for us. he's not starting anymore and comes off the bench to score important goals. if an offer like £10m came along then yes sell, but the £4m or £5m that's being quoted is silly.

10m for Naismith??

I'd buy a private jet and fly him anywhere in the world for that.

As squad fillers no point in buying just anyone,went the u21s yesterday some really good performances esp Holgate and Joe Williams,Ledson and Callum Connolly, Connor Mc was on a different level to anyone else but Joel was a bit dodgy again.

Well i'm not going to be anti-board whatever happens.

I will of course be disappointed and join the frustrated clamour regarding the lack of transfer activity.

Cheers mate. I reached the point beyond 'disappointment' a long time ago. Hate the fact that our Board is not capable of competing commercially or investing sufficiently in new players. Not just this window but many windows prior to this too. Only signing Lukaku got me excited. Cleverly and Deulefeu are interesting signings but nothing has leapt out to suggest to me that we'll finish + / - 3 places from last year's 11th spot. How about you?

If we pull off signing Embolo and Lennon for £20 million and sell off McGeady and Naismith for £10 million that would be a fantastic bit of business that. Of course it's not gonna happen :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back