Travel to Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stapo

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I'm desperate for a lift to the Fulham game this Sunday. I've left it late sorting our travel and apparently there's engineering works on that line on Sunday and no train is getting in any earlier than 1.30 (obviously too late for kick-off). Don't mind jumping a train back, but really need to get there, save wasting my tickets!!!

There are 2 of us, we'll be very happy to share petrol money, we don't listen to weird music or have any dodgy habits!! Much appreciated!!!

Dont know if its any help to you (probably not i guess) but i booked the National Express for £20 return. Look out for the funfair deals if you do consider it

From Liverpool?What time does that leave/arrive? Save me getting on their site....

or try big als coaches - birkenhead
or hattons coaches - st helens

Is that with a NX Express card?

I've never heard of funfare before, what it is exactly?

Go into their site and put the times and dates you are looking for (eg, going out, liverpool to london victoria 16th March AM....returning London Victoria to Liverpool PM ) and the next screen will come up with the options. Direct services with no changes often have f'unfare' option where you can buy a cheaper ticket. Think its only available when booking online

Status
Not open for further replies.