Trouble on priory road

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always walk down Priory Road after the match and never seen any trouble, always friendly BANTZ.

this is a 1 off if it is football related. tho i dont think id walk down Priory if we was to play Millwall. Personally id ban them from taking away fans anywhere. they seem to be one of the few clubs not to have learnt its not the 1980s any more.

I think millwall get more hangers on though. Like wananbe hooligans who aren't millwall fans but just tag along because there's more chance of aggro at their match.

Found this on a QPR forum. Not sure who his source is for them version of events.

Good shout as it transpires it was an Everton fan trying to stop the count who stabbed him from physically hurting his own girlfriend. The [Poor language removed] ran back onto the coach to get the knife which means there is an element of intent possibly,why would anyone want to carry a knife to a footy match?
The Everton fan has a punctured lung but is recovering. I hope the person on the QPR coach (I can't call them a supporter) gets a lifetime football ground ban and some jailtime.
I am going to go on an Everton fan forum sometime today and apologise on behalf of QPR fans and it would be nice if as many of you here that feel as I do that it isn't representative of the majority of our fan base. This may prevent reprisal attacks when we go back to Anfield later as I am sure there are a few scallys who think a bit of revenge would "teach those cockneys a lesson".

Found this on a QPR forum. Not sure who his source is for them version of events.

it was a good apology until the last bit.

all the best to the evertonian in hospital though, hope the guy gets caught, no sentence will ever justify the life he could have cost though

apparently it was a efc fan...

That's what my mate is saying anyway, a bit weird if a QPR fan takes a knife to a match though

apparently it was a efc fan...

That's what my mate is saying anyway, a bit weird if a QPR fan takes a knife to a match though

I was thinkng about this, but then I thought how strange its not, hes travelled from London, with his packed lunch, he might have needed a knife, he might have had a penknife for his ale or he is simply a tosser and felt the need to carry a blade.

I was thinkng about this, but then I thought how strange its not, hes travelled from London, with his packed lunch, he might have needed a knife, he might have had a penknife for his ale or he is simply a tosser and felt the need to carry a blade.

Perhaps he needed a small compass to navigate his journey and the only one at hand when he set off from... Queens Park, I assume, is his handy Swiss Army Knife.

Might want to double check what happened - perhaps the guy was trying to open a bottle of Chardonnay with his handy corkscrew attachment and his hand slipped.

Perhaps he needed a small compass to navigate his journey and the only one at hand when he set off from... Queens Park, I assume, is his handy Swiss Army Knife.

Might want to double check what happened - perhaps the guy was trying to open a bottle of Chardonnay with his handy corkscrew attachment and his hand slipped.

The possibiltiitities are indeed endless.

dunno how true it is but a lad called @niktott on twitter claims to be the lad who was stabbed dad and confirms it was a QPR fan

dunno how true it is but a lad called @niktott on twitter claims to be the lad who was stabbed dad and confirms it was a QPR fan

he is saying its a qpr fan like correct but would he say it's a fellow blue, i just find it hard to believe that an QPR fan would do that and get away with it...
On QPR Forums, they are saying that some people are protecting him! No source though...

true to be completely honest until who ever it was is arrested no one will know if it was football related or just the poor lad being in the wrong place at the wrong time

He was stabbed, after a football match, near a football stadium, by a football fan who had travelled to watch football.

I think we can assume its football related.

Good shout as it transpires it was an Everton fan trying to stop the count who stabbed him from physically hurting his own girlfriend. The [Poor language removed] ran back onto the coach to get the knife which means there is an element of intent possibly,why would anyone want to carry a knife to a footy match?
The Everton fan has a punctured lung but is recovering. I hope the person on the QPR coach (I can't call them a supporter) gets a lifetime football ground ban and some jailtime.
I am going to go on an Everton fan forum sometime today and apologise on behalf of QPR fans and it would be nice if as many of you here that feel as I do that it isn't representative of the majority of our fan base. This may prevent reprisal attacks when we go back to Anfield later as I am sure there are a few scallys who think a bit of revenge would "teach those cockneys a lesson".

I appreciate the apology, but blaming it on vampires is a bit far fetched imo

He was stabbed, after a football match, near a football stadium, by a football fan who had travelled to watch football.

I think we can assume its football related.

By football related I ment was he stabbed because he was a evertonian or because he had attempted to break the domestic up

Status
Not open for further replies.