TV Series

Makes no sense. Even though he’s an arsehole who married his niece, was still one of the few characters you got behind on the show.
Now you couldn’t really care.
They're spending far too long using him to build up the 'witch' character. The writers need to go back and look how quickly Melisandre and her hold over Stannis was established with their scenes actually being part of events rather than yet more dialogue heavy moping in gloomy rooms as everything else happens in seemingly a different show.

It doesn't need 4 episodes of fan service 'Remember Season 1 actors?' as the writers nudge you in the ribs, point at the screen and slowly explain to you that they're "actually totally about strong female characters just in case you hadn't picked up on it" while writing characters that are so much more meek and incapable than any of the female characters from GOT.

Well,
apart from the one genuinely good female character who they killed off the other week...

They're spending far too long using him to build up the 'witch' character. The writers need to go back and look how quickly Melisandre and her hold over Stannis was established with their scenes actually being part of events rather than yet more dialogue heavy moping in gloomy rooms as everything else happens in seemingly a different show.

It doesn't need 4 episodes of fan service 'Remember Season 1 actors?' as the writers nudge you in the ribs, point at the screen and slowly explain to you that they're "actually totally about strong female characters just in case you hadn't picked up on it" while writing characters that are so much more meek and incapable than any of the female characters from GOT.

Well,
apart from the one genuinely good female character who they killed off the other week...
Yeah I have a bad feeling about the way it’s going. Feels like they spent ages building up tension and now can’t execute it. Last episode was really terrible.

I said to the missus the other day that this season is the best of the lot. Good to see you have come to your senses and not wanking off golum or Star Wars characters as you lot normally do
Yeah, after S2 I was a bit meh about watching it, but I watched 1 or 2 of this season and then binged em in 2 days, its popping nicely.

Iris gonna die, right?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back