Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TV Series

He got fined as he set up a big slide on his island into the water for his kids without planning permission to own or rent one of those islands you have to be mega rich - particularly when the town is 90% owned by the English - a local told me its so dark in the winter as their holiday homes are in darkness in such a beautiful part of N Wales ....
I used too holiday on the Llyn Peninsula when my kids were young & heard the gossip - they sure don't like the invasion & I don't blame them even we were on the beach at Abersoch the rich just pull their boats on the sand past or even through you as if they owned the place - snobby gits :lol: -

It's such a lovely bay with the sea being so warm, like the Med - when I was there in the late 1980s even the women & girls went topless, it was in the 80F though - the other side of the peninsula the water is colder as it is deeper lovely beaches too - a small Cornwall IMO .... fished for loads of fish spinning off the rocks back then caught 65 in one week .....
I doubt Carla Layne is there now, age wise?

Her son still is - massive wrongun

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back