Unanswered Questions/Club statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair here.

Our record signing just disappeared one day and notbing has been said by anyone.

Not even a reason why he is gone, we didn't even mention him in the statement originally.

That is pretty dodgy, just make out like he never existed, we can do that if he is found guilty
The fella spent pretty much his whole Everton career ghosting about tbf.

Oh for the good old days of Martinez.. with Barkley, Stones, Lukaku, Funes Mori, Osman - players who maybe gave it a go.. We spent those transfer fees well didn't we?

They don't communicate with fans its horrific there is zero idea of strategy which leads me to believe there still isn't one

Whenever the team looks a disgusting mess and reeks of failure just remind yourselves that we're a proper family club with a new stadium in the works. Bill himself recently said that other top teams wish they were ran the way we are.

We’ve just got a systemic problem from the top up.

Said it weeks ago, say it again.

Moshiri’s fatal problem was that he kept Kenwright around. We’re soft. Baxendale, Kenwright, Ferguson, Jeffers, Unsworth… whatever, not one winner there and that doesn’t change unless you tear it down and make it the case.

Boys club, and when you’re too soft at the top, it works that way on the pitch. No one cares, the operation is a joke and I don’t see how it gets better.

Just had a boss two weeks not worrying about how garbage we are.

We’ve just got a systemic problem from the top up.

Said it weeks ago, say it again.

Moshiri’s fatal problem was that he kept Kenwright around. We’re soft. Baxendale, Kenwright, Ferguson, Jeffers, Unsworth… whatever, not one winner there and that doesn’t change unless you tear it down and make it the case.

Boys club, and when you’re too soft at the top, it works that way on the pitch. No one cares, the operation is a joke and I don’t see how it gets better.

Just had a boss two weeks not worrying about how garbage we are.
Couldn't agree more - despite the ground I've never been so down about the club. I've lived in London for years but made sure i brought 3 boys (all in their 20s now) as blues. As they grew up in the Moyes era we always had a go - always had a shout in the cup - had some great players like Cahill, arteta, fellaini on his day, graveson. Some great wins in london particularly wham a few times and the penalty shoot out at chelsea. When moshri came in I thought this is it - regular top 4-6 club coming. How wrong can you be. How on earth can we waste so much money and have such a terrible squad - I find if difficult to say stick with it and we will be back - it's going in the wrong direction faster than ever and how on earth do we reverse this? The good folks on this site got us QPR tickets recently I'm not sure I have the heart to ask for palace, Chelsea etc and put them through any more.

Couldn't agree more - despite the ground I've never been so down about the club. I've lived in London for years but made sure i brought 3 boys (all in their 20s now) as blues. As they grew up in the Moyes era we always had a go - always had a shout in the cup - had some great players like Cahill, arteta, fellaini on his day, graveson. Some great wins in london particularly wham a few times and the penalty shoot out at chelsea. When moshri came in I thought this is it - regular top 4-6 club coming. How wrong can you be. How on earth can we waste so much money and have such a terrible squad - I find if difficult to say stick with it and we will be back - it's going in the wrong direction faster than ever and how on earth do we reverse this? The good folks on this site got us QPR tickets recently I'm not sure I have the heart to ask for palace, Chelsea etc and put them through any more.

I mean for me, I’m stressed about how the board simply don’t have a clue how to fix it to be honest.

We tried almost every type of manager now, but seem to get caught in the same problems.

What’s the direction? The plan? Aside from building a stadium, what is the short term goals of Everton? The medium and long?

I’d just like us to be one step ahead and read the trends and be ahead instead of playing catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.