Unpopular opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right il start us off....My unpopular opinion is we should should use Jonjoe Kenny more. Seamus ain't getting any younger and we should look to rest him and get jjk playing. I think he could surprise a few of us or even boost his market value if we look to sell.
The fact he can’t even get the odd game, as Coleman has been horrendous at times. shows how poor he is.

It’s a good proposal but his previous appearances has led to a number of managers not selecting him or him returning from loan from other clubs without an acceptable offer being tabled (apparently)
All for pushing players on but not sure he’s at the level for PL.

With that in mind, I’m out

Unpopular Opinion......Benitez is the type of manager we have needed since Moyes left. Somebody that doesn't take fools lightly and though people say the football is boring, Unpopular Opinion number 2....I find the directness a lot more entertaining than the tippy tappy/pass around the back to get possession stats.

Unpopular Opinion......Benitez is the type of manager we have needed since Moyes left. Somebody that doesn't take fools lightly and though people say the football is boring, Unpopular Opinion number 2....I find the directness a lot more entertaining than the tippy tappy/pass around the back to get possession stats.
Ah yes, nothing more entertaining than getting played off the park by all and sundry then having to watch us aimlessly hoof it in the general direction of the human beanbag rondon the few times we have possession

Unfortunately whilst JJK has a cool footballers name his footballing ability doesn’t quite hit the same mark.

He needs to drop down a few levels to find a way to take his career forward.

After all, if you can’t make it in Scottish football it kinda speaks volumes.

We’re hardly playing Fat Sam footy. You have to play with what you have and we do not have the players to play like Man City. When we do I’m all for a bit of fancy football. Saying that the RS are direct in lots of ways with lots of very quick counter attacking but you wouldn’t say it’s Barca inspired. I’ll be happy with fire and fury, fighting for every ball and when we have it, direct and effective. That doesn’t mean using the long ball, just fast passing with real intention to create chances to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.