Upson B4 Lescott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
The new england boss has decided to play Upson before lescott, i just cant belive it. Not that i really want him to play for england but...........it just shows me what sort of manager he is.

Sven No 2 anyone.

The new england boss has decided to play Upson before lescott, i just cant belive it. Not that i really want him to play for england but...........it just shows me what sort of manager he is.

Sven No 2 anyone.

The only way that could have happened is that Upson must dress better than Lescott for breakfast

trevor brookings darling west ham will be ever so pleased that the FA have honoured the hammers by including their defender.

how are sheff utd doing now? did they get any compensation?

Maybe hes just trying out different players, its just a friendly...

but surley pick his best team when there is injuries? for example i think Lescott will be backup for CB when Terry is back, why not play him there instead of someone he will probably drop when a competitive game comes around.

Well, taking ALL the evidence into account - i.e. the way Lescott plays for us, and the rumour of United and Arsenal being after him, I think Capello has left him out because he knows Lescott will perform, and is less sure about Upson, so more of a "resting" than a "not good enough".

imo.

He is playing a funny formation that's for sure, and I can't believe Lescott isn't starting, hope he did get 2nd half but it was a right decision to play James in goal.

I've got to say that it's a fairly solid looking midfield for England with Cole, Bentley, Gerrard, Barry, and an in-form Jenas.

Haha...ESPN Gamecast stated:

"Another give away by soon to be ex-England player Wes Brown."

Sounds like he hasn't started off too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back