USA more like Ufoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2b chris

Player Valuation: £15m
Getting really fed up with Howard now . god gave you TWO hands to make catching a ball easier.
Everything is a punch from him, even one today at chest height

God i wish we had a proper goalie who could command his area and catch that round thing occasionally.

Getting really fed up with Howard now . god gave you TWO hands to make catching a ball easier.
Everything is a punch from him, even one today at chest height

God i wish we had a proper goalie who could command his area and catch that round thing occasionally.

Catching or punching depends largely on how you were trained growing up, not your ability. Some keepers are more comfortable punching the ball.

I've always been a big fan of Howard but it's not been his season really, I wish he would catch it more than he does.

Nobody ever wants rid when he saves a pen or equals Torres' scoring tally.

Bad day at the office, not been his season either though really.

Can someone please go back and watch the game again. Count how many times he punches the ball compared to how many times he caught it?

I'd be curious to see those stats.

Nobody ever wants rid when he saves a pen or equals Torres' scoring tally.

Bad day at the office, not been his season either though really.

Yes, when it comes to pens there's noone else I'd rather have in between the sticks. Well noone realistic anyway.

Jesus kneejerking christ, Howards been boss for us over the years and had a bad day today.
Knee jerking would be true if commented on his f up today (left that to others). instead commented that he vary rarely catchers the ball and does not command his area

Status
Not open for further replies.