Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was circumstantial, yes. But it left a lot of unaswered questions.

Regardless. Usmanov will be lucky to get back to Moscow in one piece. All this is just utter BS.
He's not Russian David, he's from Uzbekistan.
And why would he be lucky to get back to Moscow in one piece... or Abramovich for that matter ?

He's got residency. I don't believe owners even have to be residents do they? The r/s have overseas owners, there's all manners of special 'vehicles' for ownership etc. Wether he is finished in this country the tories can't afford the likes of him to take flight with their fortunes, it's why loopholes are created.

He's in a very vulnerable position. Wouldn't at all surprise me if Mueller and co dont have him in their sights.

He's been pushed from Arsenal, not jumped.

He's in a very vulnerable position. Wouldn't at all surprise me if Mueller and co dont have him in their sights.

He's been pushed from Arsenal, not jumped.

That literally makes no sense.

And if it did, its wrong. He. Is. Here.

Geo-politics.

He's sweating like a glass blower's arse wondering when the Feds are coming up the path.
Wow so we have gone from panorama bringing him down... to UEFA bringing him down .... to him being kicked out of the UK ... and Now the feds.... wow just wow you are incredible. You flip flop better than... Oh I dunno a pair of flip flops! Come on man listen to yourself with respect you are losing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back