Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
United and Liverpool both have RCF's that run until 2025 that are below 3%. Spurs have borrowed £637m at an average rate of 2.6%. Amazon who Catcher brought have borrowed $18.5bn at 2.2%.

How many examples do you want.

Amazon ?!?! How have you gone from institutions lending at 3%...

...to amazon and fixed rate bonds ?

Im not sure you know what institution would lend at 3%...

...you disappoint me :(

Amazon ?!?! How have you gone from institutions lending at 3%...

...to amazon and fixed rate bonds ?

Im not sure you know what institution would lend at 3%...

...you disappoint me :(
Liverpool have a revolving credit facility with the Nat West bank at 1.21%.

accounts.png

United has a Revolving credit Facility with Bank of America at 1.25%-1.75% above Libor/Euribor.

Manchester United said it precautionarily drew funds from the RCF to increase its cash position, preserve financial flexibility and maintain liquidity during the crisis.

The secured RCF, which matures in April 2025, pays a margin ranging from 125bp to 175bp over Libor/Euribor, depending on leverage.

Which, I would point out, was refinanced immediately prior to the pandemic when money was pouring into football because it was believed that the revenue streams could only go upward. Rates of interest now are not what they were then.

United's RCF similarly seems to have been established pre-COVID. It's just that they chose to take an advance against it subsequent to the suspension of play due to lost revenues.

You knew what Amazon's WACC was because you looked it up. The problem was you thought it was the same as the interest rate they were paying on debt.

You told us Bezos was happy to borrow at 8% because Amazon's WACC was 8%. It is probably one of the funniest but most ill-informed posts I have ever seen and that truly is saying something.

Your interest in kissing girls is less than 8% and you would need to borrow money to do it

Which, I would point out, was refinanced immediately prior to the pandemic when money was pouring into football because it was believed that the revenue streams could only go upward. Rates of interest now are not what they were then.

United's RCF similarly seems to have been established pre-COVID. It's just that they chose to take an advance against it subsequent to the suspension of play due to lost revenues.
Even prior to COVID we borrowed from Rights Media Funding Limited in Sep 2019 and July 2020. Prior to that we were borrowing from a traditional bank the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited.

The most worrying aspect is that post Covid we made a government backed loan from Metro Bank AND then borrowed again from Rights media funding Limited. So me borrowed money 3 times in 10 months. Now we are looking to get £100m from a private investor and looking to borrow £500m+ for BMD.

View attachment 128362

United has a Revolving credit Facility with Bank of America at 1.25%-1.75% above Libor/Euribor.

Manchester United said it precautionarily drew funds from the RCF to increase its cash position, preserve financial flexibility and maintain liquidity during the crisis.

The secured RCF, which matures in April 2025, pays a margin ranging from 125bp to 175bp over Libor/Euribor, depending on leverage.

Just one problem here, we ain't the RS or utd who make a crap ton more money than us and don't spend nearly all their income on wages. We rely on a benefactor sorting us out every season on so we would never be in the race for those kind of rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.