VDM and Da Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth?

Hopefully not. Personally I would cash in on them. At best worth 1m.

I watched Da Silva in pre-season and I was very disappointed. Ok, I didn't expect Dunga, but I expected more than what I saw.

As for VDM, its getting tiresome just thinking about him playing for Everton. Quite possibly the worse signing we have ever made.

100% agree with you the sooner we get rid of them the better

Seems Osman is a doubt for the Spurs game. So with him possibly out, Hibbo and Cahill suspended, Graveson injured, plus the ANC boys absent, they still don't get in the squad :lol: Looks like Moyes will play himself before he plays those two.

I think Da Silva could be good, he played great in all our friendlys, and barnsley love him (even though its a lower league)...Next Everton Legend....

maybe we should give De Silva a game against spurs, were realy short-neville will have to play RB so we will have only 3 midfeilders, Arteta, Carsley and Fernandez. he will shurely make the bench?

if he doesnt, maybe moyes wants to send him on loan again and if he plays for us he will already have played for two teams.

He's not in the squad so I'm not sure he can be picked. It looks like Jagielka will go to right back, Stubbs to centre back and Neville, Carsley, Arteta and Fernandes the midfield. That is unless Osman is fit enough to make the side.

if the fee is right, he cost about 700k didnt he, so that + what i suspect are moderate
wages are all we are out of pocket so far.

what the hell is going on with these pair?

if da silva isn't good enough, then why did we spend so much time and effort on him?

what the hell is going on with these pair?

if da silva isn't good enough, then why did we spend so much time and effort on him?

Because you never know if he's good enough till you get him here an see him in training every day.

Look at all the money the r/s spent getting kuyte here? An he's not good enough for sunday league, hairy arse football.

700k for silva is less than the money wasted on spencer.

its always been a game of risks, the best managers are those that stack the odds in their favour (especially on a budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back