Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would laught my ass off if they ment he was going to liverpool the city not the club and he shows up at FF tomorrow.

Just coz he's crap now is all.

Beggars cant be choosers though. We start out by acknowledging that with the car crash chairman and his gang of fellow carpet baggers who'll NEVER properly fund this team we have to manage resources. I agree Heitinga's sale is the key: if we can get someone to meet his wage demands and give us £5M+ we can look to take a chance on a forward and fund wages for a loan signing for a GK. Duffy has looked accomplished when I've seen him on a couple of occasions - he might have a mistake in him that'll cost, but so does JH at CB too.

The alternative is just to do nothing this month and practically guarantee a finish outside the top 4.

You mean reality

Beggars cant be choosers though. We start out by acknowledging that with the car crash chairman and his gang of fellow carpet baggers who'll NEVER properly fund this team we have to manage resources. I agree Heitinga's sale is the key: if we can get someone to meet his wage demands and give us £5M+ we can look to take a chance on a forward and fund wages for a loan signing for a GK. Duffy has looked accomplished when I've seen him on a couple of occasions - he might have a mistake in him that'll cost, but so does JH at CB too.

The alternative is just to do nothing this month and practically guarantee a finish outside the top 4.

Or so nothing AND STILL GET FOURTH??

Oh my. Can you imagine?!

I am very disappointed that we have missed out on him, especially to the RS. If they are interested in him then he must be a good defender, and one that is comfortable with coming out of defence with the ball; something that Distin and Jagielka so massively lack which means they resort to hoofing it far too much.

Devastated. Absolutely devastated.

I am very disappointed that we have missed out on him, especially to the RS. If they are interested in him then he must be a good defender, and one that is comfortable with coming out of defence with the ball; something that Distin and Jagielka so massively lack which means they resort to hoofing it far too much.

hey chico

Can't tell if this is serious or not with how dramatic the last bit was.

We looked. We didnt like. What's to be annoyed about?!

This is quite amusing.

This is surely a parody account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back