Videos of yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
The atmosphere at yesterdays match was the best we've seen at Goodison in a long while and there was a great feel of optimism when everyone was walking out the ground.

Was wondering if anyone had seen any videos of the fans yesterday, especially one of everyone singing the allez song coming down the stairs in the gwladys. It was truly amazing and I hope someone has caputured it.

It'll be a good idea if we compiled videos here, I'll be at west ham and Fulham next week so I'll take a few videos and upload them to here.

My phone memory is quite small so if anyone can recommend a decent hand held (preferably size of an iPhone) video camera I will take that the games and get some quality vids

It'll be a good idea if we compiled videos here, I'll be at west ham and Fulham next week so I'll take a few videos and upload them to here.

My phone memory is quite small so if anyone can recommend a decent hand held (preferably size of an iPhone) video camera I will take that the games and get some quality vids

Your track record aint that great Mike! Good call though.

My bro has a video of everybody singing as they left the lower gladys. The atmosphere was fantastic in there for the whole game.

Will get it uploaded and linked once we get back. In airport now after a cracking weekend. Coyb!

My bro has a video of everybody singing as they left the lower gladys. The atmosphere was fantastic in there for the whole game.

Will get it uploaded and linked once we get back. In airport now after a cracking weekend. Coyb!

Yeeah dude, the singing whilst leaving the lower gwladys was boss.

Lukaku
McCarthy too
Gareth Barry!

Mate who is a chelsea fan always makes them

I'm going to start doing something like his youtube channel when I get myself a decent little video camera, any suggestions?
little bit of banter aswell with Park End

[video=youtube;dzvLXVC8IkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzvLXVC8IkI[/video]

Has to be of the fans though mick. Not just you and some semi conscious girl.

Iv got one on YouTube but it won't let me post a link on here, my username is JDeak Efc.Theres a video after the final whistle went and check my other videos out aswell from the last home game against West Ham last season and Man City when we won 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.