Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I want to talk about realistic transfer targets. Let's stop pretending we're some elite club. We are selling our best player and are in desperate need of a striker.

Lets not pretend that Van Dijk is the new Baresi here either.

He may come to us if we went for him, he has worked with the manager before, I assume as a Dutch centre back he looks up to him and a club like ours is ideal to take the next step up for him.

The only sticking point is the price but thats football these days.

Remember when the author of that article, kristian Walsh was caught on camera at crystanbul crying his eyes out wearing a lfc shirt in the away end when Liverpool's title dreams died mate?

He also has appeared several times on redmentv as a guest.

And is a woeful journalist.

Read the head patting nonsense on there now...

Even being linked to VVD shows the Toffees finally fighting with the top clubs for players.

Would that be Onyekuru who was wanted by PSG, Sandro Atletico Madrid and Keane Manchester United that have signed?
Pickford was being monitored by all the top clubs too.

Trying to appease the loons across the park when there are 2 clubs in this city and one of them is going to be throwing it's weight around a lot more in the coming years. A rolling stone gathers no moss, are you listening LiverpoolEcho.

Because I want to talk about realistic transfer targets. Let's stop pretending we're some elite club. We are selling our best player and are in desperate need of a striker.
There are c.1.9 million football clubs in the world - Everton, especially with the new money must be in the top 30

So we're in the top 0.0016% of football clubs - surely we must be in the elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back