2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him. He is adjusting with time which was expected. And that was expected without him having to deal with everything happening in Ukraine and the emotional trauma that would cause.

Finding his feet. And unlike the rest of the back line, I don't feel worried he is going to pass to their striker to play him through on goal.

I like him. He is adjusting with time which was expected. And that was expected without him having to deal with everything happening in Ukraine and the emotional trauma that would cause.

Finding his feet. And unlike the rest of the back line, I don't feel worried he is going to pass to their striker to play him through on goal.

I mean he’s already done that to be fair.

I like him and yeah with all that’s going on, he is nowhere close to a concern at the moment.

Effort & intensity. I’ll take it.

He seems to miskick less than the others which is brilliant. Or at least they don't create goalscoring opportunities

Same. I was impressed with him last night, kept Lennon pretty quiet and thought he grew into the game and stood up to the battle. Good signs for the future…

Some of you definitely weren’t watching last night. Somebody literally dribbled past him in our own six yard box. Not just got half a yard on him to cross, actually dribbled from one side of him to the other. And there’s people saying he was solid. I feel like I’m in a parallel universe.

Same. I was impressed with him last night, kept Lennon pretty quiet and thought he grew into the game and stood up to the battle. Good signs for the future…
Goes without saying how depressing our season is and how dreadful the rest are where it’s impressive to keep a 34 year old Aaron Lennon (with 2 goals and 0 assists this season) quiet alongside the worst attack in Europe
20 million pounds and that’s what we have to show for it

Goes without saying how depressing our season is and how dreadful the rest are where it’s impressive to keep a 34 year old Aaron Lennon (with 2 goals and 0 assists this season) quiet alongside the worst attack in Europe
20 million pounds and that’s what we have to show for it

How is £17mil once clauses are achieved now £20mil?

More likely to be £13mil until clauses are achieved.

Some of you definitely weren’t watching last night. Somebody literally dribbled past him in our own six yard box. Not just got half a yard on him to cross, actually dribbled from one side of him to the other. And there’s people saying he was solid. I feel like I’m in a parallel universe.

I think it’s cause he’s been quite poor, that when he has a better game it stands out.

Got done 4-5 times didn’t he? They walked past him.

Attacking wise, he has zero confidence in himself to put a decent ball in, was relying on others coming to him to take the ball.

I think he tries, I just think he lacks the quality, hopefully that changes, but just feel like we’ve landed a bit of a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back