2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do know anything about any "fanning of the flames of hate" on his Instagram page because I don't do, instagram, Twitter, Facebook or any of that crap. But I would like to ask you what the hell has his Instagram page got to do with his footballing ability. You seem to have quite a grudge against this player, who possibly took a little longer to settle into one of the fastest, most competitive league's in the World, coming from a basically weaker league, played from the very start, needs must, has a disgusting war being played out in his home Country but has improved game by game since he's been here. Considering some of the performances of some of our players, the injuries to key ones and our form, I think he's turning out to be a brilliant signing, who is going, athletic, pacy, loves a tackle, takes an excellent free kick and in my opinion will only get better. And after some of the higher prices crap we've signed, actually looks value for money, now I understand all fans have

Kev supports Putin, that`s why he doesn`t rate him.

By " fanning the flames of hate " he means posting support for his fellow countrymen, as they fight for the survival of their homeland.

I'm glad he's settled in and looks pretty competent now. I think we need to see more with the ball but that's not entirely on him. Not ready to go all in yet because we're still conceding down his side weekly. I mean people are talking about how he shut Salah down and I'm a little confused because he set up the winner?

I'm glad he's settled in and looks pretty competent now. I think we need to see more with the ball but that's not entirely on him. Not ready to go all in yet because we're still conceding down his side weekly. I mean people are talking about how he shut Salah down and I'm a little confused because he set up the winner?

Salah done one thing in 90 minutes, he is a world class winger who on form is almost impossible to stop, I think Mykolenko done absolutely fine against him, if you think not find that's your opinion.

Salah done one thing in 90 minutes, he is a world class winger who on form is almost impossible to stop, I think Mykolenko done absolutely fine against him, if you think not find that's your opinion.
I just think it is standards again, we're praising his improvement when two of the last three goals we've conceded have been constructed in the area he's meant to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.