2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were right to get what we could from Digne, when we did. Mykolenko is an improvement
The thing that bothered me with Digne is that in a team crying out for senior leadership he didn’t step up. He had the pedigree and ability and all the attributes but he never took that onto himself.

Mykolenko has 1% of Digne’s experience but already seems more apt to assume that role

Just seen a daily mail article on my fb feed by Mykolenko opening up about the war.

The responses are just awful. Daily Mail readers are genuinely horrible people based on the replies to it.
Daily Mail readers are responsible for giving us tory governments - so yes, they are horrible, stupid, ill read and easily led by the editors the billionaire owners employ. It's a compelling argument against a democracy.

The thing that bothered me with Digne is that in a team crying out for senior leadership he didn’t step up. He had the pedigree and ability and all the attributes but he never took that onto himself.

Mykolenko has 1% of Digne’s experience but already seems more apt to assume that role
Wonder how much of that was to do with his relationship with Tapas?

How I hate to say it but it was a brilliant move by Benitez to get rid of Digne, who had been going downhill in his play for months and replace him with a younger hungrier LB, he didn’t do much good here but that was a good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.