2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City and West Ham have publicly said stuff about their players being supported.

Havnt heard a dicky bird from Everton personally.
They stated yesterday they were supporting the player. Good. I do too. But they had no need to go public and drag us into this cold war BS. And that banner being allowed: do we really want our sponsors to leave us with a beach at the docks as their lasting legacy or do we want them to build a stadium?

If I were them I'd be looking long and hard at the comms at this club and start heads rolling.

Apart from Alan Myers tweet can someone please point me to this comms from Everton that Dave keeps banging on about.

Whereby the club have taken a political position

*waits for a long time

The club have asked all men and boys attending the match, to shave their heads and dress like skinheads, to show their solidarity with the neo nazi loving Ukrainian people.

As a future gesture of solidarity they’ve also asked all local newsagents to stop selling copies of the Morning Star and are giving away free copies of Mein Kampf at half time.

They stated yesterday they were supporting the player. Good. I do too. But they had no need to go public and drag us into this cold war BS. And that banner being allowed: do we really want our sponsors to leave us with a beach at the docks as their lasting legacy or do we want them to build a stadium?

If I were them I'd be looking long and hard at the comms at this club and start heads rolling.
Yeah

They stated yesterday they were supporting the player. Good. I do too. But they had no need to go public and drag us into this cold war BS. And that banner being allowed: do we really want our sponsors to leave us with a beach at the docks as their lasting legacy or do we want them to build a stadium ?

lol

The club never said anything.

…ffs.

You’re arguably the biggest disgrace on here at present so, why don’t you stfu and let the Blues who do wish to stand with Ukraine get on with it.
This is a FOOTBALL CLUB not a political party.

Those blues are not speaking for me and I dare say many others, so "we" stand with Ukraine is not legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back