Voted 3rd best picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknick

Player Valuation: £70m
Awesome shot!

Was voted third best shot in a picture comp.

Rodders.jpg

They gave a poster out at the Ushoited game, with his bare torso infront of the crowd.

Barclays near us has put up pics over the counters and they are nearly all us, close ups of stuff in GP and the kid near us with the spikey hat with badges, they also have some large postcards that they are giving away... Pienaar doing a backflip at Sunderland, it's b & w except for Pienaar (resisist pointing out the irony).

They gave a poster out at the Ushoited game, with his bare torso infront of the crowd.

Barclays near us has put up pics over the counters and they are nearly all us, close ups of stuff in GP and the kid near us with the spikey hat with badges, they also have some large postcards that they are giving away... Pienaar doing a backflip at Sunderland, it's b & w except for Pienaar (resisist pointing out the irony).

I saw the postcards in the Bank . All the Everton ones had gone . Mind you , it was facing the Royal Oak , so that may have been a factor .

There's one with Landy .

I saw the postcards in the Bank . All the Everton ones had gone . Mind you , it was facing the Royal Oak , so that may have been a factor .

There's one with Landy .

It says there are 20 in the series, so I took it there was 1 for each team. If I'm in there I'll grab you one, it's this pic but the crowd are in black and white...
evertonsmall_280x420_37753a.jpg

there's 1 of cahill, fellaini, jags here as well.... Barclays photographic awards.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/pictures/2009/06/25/barclays-photographic-awards-2009-115875-21470414/

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.