Wagner Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this season we've been linked with Arse-shavin and Vagina Love... what next? That well known Hungarian footballer Iva HugeSchlong or the Chech defender Mehav An-ichyanus?

If we've got 20m to spend only on a striker with only Brazilian and Russian league experience and have enough leftover for a spare keeper, a top quality holding midfielder and a couple of worthy squad fillers - then Kenwright's sold the club.

20 million for an unproved player, no thankyou, id prefer to spend another 20 million on another midfielder, or find a proven striker. Personally id like to try Adriano, i know hes gone abit crazy, but he must still be good. Still hes not Evertons type of player atall...

...so what other strikers can we get for £15-20 million?!

Also can someone clear this up:

Is it Vanger or Wagner? Ive seen them both in different papers, and around the internet. I always thought it was Vagner Love.

Midfield is priority, we don't need to spend big on a striker and especially if we are going 4-5-1 next season.

Wagner Love isn't worth 20 million, he's average in my opinion and unproven.

did i not say this a couple of weeks ago? i will try and find the thread

20 million for an unproved player, no thankyou, id prefer to spend another 20 million on another midfielder, or find a proven striker. Personally id like to try Adriano, i know hes gone abit crazy, but he must still be good. Still hes not Evertons type of player atall...

...so what other strikers can we get for £15-20 million?!

An unproven player, who's goals to games ratio is 1 in 2 even at international level. he's also young and even if he flops, we'd make a large chunk of that transfer back because he's known as a talented flair striker.

Adriano is too much of a gamble, he's in the same boat as Van Der Meyde was when we signed him... and we know how that turned out.

An unproven player, who's goals to games ratio is 1 in 2 even at international level. he's also young and even if he flops, we'd make a large chunk of that transfer back because he's known as a talented flair striker.

Adriano is too much of a gamble, he's in the same boat as Van Der Meyde was when we signed him... and we know how that turned out.

He'll be like a new signing this season :):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back