Wagner Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a fantastic signing.

But i'm not sure where he will fit in.

Yakubu and Cahill would still be my perfect partnership even if we signed Love.

Nice to have options though, and surely to god, Baxter is one of those possible players.

How did he do against PSV?

I think he'll be used in midfield if he's going to be used, maybe backup for the wings. He'll get more time and space to work his magic and effect the game.

Once he's a bit more experienced and has developed physically I'm sure he'll move to his natural second striker role.

Just watched the youtube clip of him, looks very good. He seems to favour the number 9 shirt for Brazil, would Moyes trust him with our number 9 shirt? I suppose it depends if it is a loan or permanent deal?

Just watched the youtube clip of him, looks very good. He seems to favour the number 9 shirt for Brazil, would Moyes trust him with our number 9 shirt? I suppose it depends if it is a loan or permanent deal?

If he has the heart, he deserves the number. regardless of his contract here.

Personally I dont think that he will be given the number 9 shirt because of the history of it, especially if he is only coming in on loan. He will probably be given the number 11 shirt. If Moutinho signed he would get number 8, Smith 15 and M'Bia 16. Heres to wishful thinking :cheers:

Personally I dont think that he will be given the number 9 shirt because of the history of it, especially if he is only coming in on loan. He will probably be given the number 11 shirt. If Moutinho signed he would get number 8, Smith 15 and M'Bia 16. Heres to wishful thinking :cheers:

If he gets the no.9 shirt, then he will most certainly be staying.

LOVE IS LIKE A RUBIX CUBE, THERE ARE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF WRONG TWISTS AND TURNS, BUT WHEN YOU GET IT RIGHT, IT LOOKS PERFECT NO MATTER WHAT WAY YOU LOOK AT IT

haha. I know that is designated to Wagner love. But, you could say the same about spud and the pie man. Now think about our potential midfield and take a few minutes to yourself and have a cold shower.

To the tune of B-52's 'Love Shack'!;

Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Goodison baby, that's where they're at
Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Scorin', never Missin',
Dancin' and a Cheerin' with the Love-Yak.

Bored Monday morning here in S'pore... Clearly not starting songwriting career, but am excited about this one.

Anyone know if he still has the blue corn-row/dread/extensiony things?!... Guessing this would spell the end of the Moutinho deal - unless Love's only on loan and we get little Joao in aswell... And M'Bia once the Olympics are over?!...

I'm off to find someone to pinch me - then slap me for being an idiot.

To the tune of B-52's 'Love Shack'!;

Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Love-Yak, baby Love-Yak!
Scorin', never Missin',
Dancin' and a Cheerin' with the Love-Yak.

Bored Monday morning here in S'pore... Clearly not starting songwriting career, but am excited about this one.

Anyone know if he still has the blue corn-row/dread/extensiony things?!... Guessing this would spell the end of the Moutinho deal - unless Love's only on loan and we get little Joao in aswell... And M'Bia once the Olympics are over?!...

I'm off to find someone to pinch me - then slap me for being an idiot.

/pinch

/slap

/bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back