Warms your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
to see the youngsters doing well. I'm both delighted for, and really proud of, Victor and Vaughany. They can only improve!

Its really great, you have to love there entusiasim, vaghan certainly has the talent but he will be in and out of the team as his form varies. Ill hold fire on vic at present.

Kissock
Rodwell
Spencer
Agard
The swindon lad jagowoski or whatever

if we can get two premiership players out of that group it would be fantastic.

That Spencer is meant to be [Poor language removed] lol.

Yeh great to see Vaughan and Vic doing so well.

(enters smug mode) RBJ you and I forecast this outcome at the beginning of the season, BT now continually on the bench heading towards the exit door, and so many said we were wrong(y) (y) (y)

it aint just beattie, nace has been making rangers noises, mcfadden is no certainty, and it appears vdm is an absolute gonner.

if those four left this summer it would HAVE to be in cash deals as they are all on contracts which have years on them.

vdm signed a 3 year
nace and mcfad signed new deals last summer
unsure on beatts

it aint just beattie, nace has been making rangers noises, mcfadden is no certainty, and it appears vdm is an absolute gonner.

if those four left this summer it would HAVE to be in cash deals as they are all on contracts which have years on them.

vdm signed a 3 year
nace and mcfad signed new deals last summer
unsure on beatts

Suits if we got between £8 and 10 mil for the lot of them I'd be happy for all to go mate along with Wrongy who's contract runs out anyway.

they could pay for fernandes or if hes already secured, gamst pedersen (please)

losing beatts and mcfad though would mean being a bit light (lol) upfront, and more pressure on vic and vaughan - it would be a stretch if injuries struck at the same time.

If we did get rid of all of those we'd have to bring in a lot of replacements, especially with a European campaign to play in as well. Our squad is small as it is without making it even smaller.

we dont get a great deal from them as it is, beattie is on top wage for what has been little if any product, vdm doesnt play, and lescott and nevilles ability to cover LB when valente is out means nace is surplus.

mcfad is the borderline call for me, he can play it just seems he saves his batteries for international duty instead of for club.

we dont get a great deal from them as it is, beattie is on top wage for what has been little if any product, vdm doesnt play, and lescott and nevilles ability to cover LB when valente is out means nace is surplus.

mcfad is the borderline call for me, he can play it just seems he saves his batteries for international duty instead of for club.

I agree with that Suits, how many full games have they played between them, less than 20 I bet but at what cost to the club, doesn't bear thinking about does it:dodgy:

Sure, we have players to cover but it would be nice to be able to rest players and have experienced cover if injuries strike. Beattie is fair enough because Anichebe and Vaughan have probably leapfrogged him anyway. McFadden I don't know as he can cover both Cahill and left midfield so is worth keeping. Naysmith probably depends on whether Boyle can make the step up or if Pistone is kept.

Even if you include Boyle we only have 18 senior outfield players in our squad. I'd say we need 20/21 at least, especially if we're to compete in Europe. Midfield looks especially bare.

Midfield is not too bad if we can get Manno in. understand what you are saying but to have to rely on the likes of those players does not enthuse me.

I think we're ok for central midfielders as we have Carsley, Neville, Fernandes, Cahill, Arteta and Osman that can play there. In wide areas though we're really thin. VDM is VDM, Arteta isn't really a natural there, Osman sure isn't a wide man and that's it. We've sold Kilbane and Davies this season so are short of both numbers and quality in the wide areas imo.

Faddy's not going anywhere, and as Bruce says he covers a couple of positions.

Bu we don't need a 5th choice striker - bye bye BT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back