Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No IMO

Yes he’s an absolute snide fraud but I’ve always been under the opinion that on the pitch every player gets support.

I thought it looked bad.

But, for so many to do it says a lot about his performances
There's a reason players like Steven Naismith got applauded despite being a poor player. It's not to much to ask a player that actually has talent like Snides to put in a modicum of effort and not act like a complete tit. Normally I'd agree it's completely inappropriate to boo your own, but he's brought it on himself.

Yes.

He shouldn't be wearing blue. He should have had his contract terminated after he got himself sent off in the Europa League.

BTW, I think he is the poster boy for an unwanted season that's been horrific. A whipping boy. That though does not save him from the fact he personally has not only been outrageously bad in performance, but has had an outrageously bad attitude toward this club.

100% right to boo imo. A sad moment in a sad season, but it is what it is.

There's a reason players like Steven Naismith got applauded despite being a poor player. It's not to much to ask a player that actually has talent like Snides to put in a modicum of effort and not act like a complete tit. Normally I'd agree it's completely inappropriate to boo your own, but he's brought it on himself.

I agree with how he’s acted in his performances, it’s a personal thing from me.

But like I said, he shouldn’t even be in the squad. That’s the end of his career here, there’s no coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back