"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Enjoyed that MG, knew a lot about their strategy and approach but good seeing a breakdown of their players strengths and weaknesses. Still amused at the 3-0 mauling of the RS and seeing their players arguing with the ref (de Mendebil) but funny enough the only goal the players' disputed on the pitch was the 2nd goal from Corso- which they claimed he kicked out of Lawrence' hands...The truth is somewhat different...
View attachment 197417
Couldn't agree more - I thought all 3 goals were entirely legit!

Beyond that, fascinating to see what we were up against in that European tie. I wonder how deeply Catterick & team analysed Inter before the ties? I have a nasty suspicion that it wasn't half as well as the Youtuber - a Red, it should be noted - did.

Don’t ask me why but this game logs in the recesses of my mind,it was an absolutely Baltic day,my only recollection of the day was the Villa coach pulling up on goodison road,players filing off one by one off but one stood out in a white cotton suit with his shirt unbuttoned to the navel,canvas shoes,no socks,yes I give you Tony Morley(good winger though!!)Christ he must have been warmer in his kit???