Watching the Derby in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcr is crap for watching footy. sawyers is ok. Part from that get out of town. Chorlton or fallowfield. Or ONeills in didsbury

I was amazed when i ended up in Liverpool on an Everton away day, had to find somewhere and ended up in a club that had liverpool one screen and Everton the other and was packed and friendly. Nothing like that here in dirty mancland

I'm visiting for the Phoenix Nights gig at the arena - couldn't believe the match was switched to the Evening - so ideally somewhere very close to the phones4u arena.

That at the old Manchester evening news arena ? If so as mentioned Bierkeller in the Printworks is a good shout for big screens etc. Or there is the mitre bar which is just round the corner from the arena near oyster bar, small long narrow bar that shows sports.

I'm in Manchester at the weekend and am seeking any - sensible - advice on irritant free public houses where I can watch the match.

Gracias.

I would imagins any pub in Manchester is going to contain a good size majority of punters cheering any team playing the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.