Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRING HIM HOME
fd09312934d94c7d8926b2c1dede1875.jpg

That's a good picture actually and reminds me that Rooney looks up to Dunc, (not just in height...) I'm sure if he is being a prat or not putting in a shift that man will have a quiet word in his lugholes to sort it out.

Agreed, but does he still have the legs and the mobility to play up front? He also has great vision and could supply passes for the likes of Sandro, Bolasie, Lookmanand Roms replacement.
I think Number 9 is the only place we should be playing him.
I've never considered him to have enough guile or subtlety to play consistently behind a forward.
Stick him up top and get everyone feeding him chances.

...Rooney was unique at 17, almost globally known and ready to play at the very highest level. If he was my son, I'd certainly have encouraged him to make the move because he was ready. I think that has been proven with the illustrious club career he's had.
Back they you would, you wouldn't today though. Ppl forget how bad we were back then

Rooney appears to be the fans Marmite. Personally I would like him back but it has to be on our terms or the managers. If he wants him OK if not then sorry but no thanks. Get fit, stay fit and no prima donna attitude.
The salary should be what we think he's worth and let Utd pay the rest.
If he does come lets get behind him and if not he's just a ........................

I dont want him but its not up to me, if Koeman and Walsh are happy that will do me.. Moshiri will be funding it and the guys an accountant so i say lets give him a chance... We will all be jumping for joy if he puts one in against the s---e i recon the derby games might be fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back