Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd were giving his wife abuse as well calling her everything from whore to slut no wonder he snapped
That is what I have said since day one. Horrible things flung at him and the best way he could react was that.

Said it before but some fans need to grow the hell up with that and see the funny side in it, personally in hindsight years later it was quite a funny reaction to the fans

How would any normal 18 year old react to the abuse he was receiving?
It takes 3 parties to agree to the transfer,far too easy to single him out.
Kissing the badge is a childish act but to get enraged by it,is another childish act.

I'm sure he will kiss the Everton badge at some point this season (hopefully when he scores in the derby) and all will be forgive by some of you lot still holding on to the hate.

Well we'll hopefully get at least one good season out of him , then if the Chinese economy hasn't imploded sell him to a Chinese club for £30 mill , he gets £500k a week, stays a year or two and returns to us as u18 manager, win win all around ... oh and becomes a Sky pundit of course.

Was that not Alan Ball's tribute day as well? Said it before, nothing personally against Wayne but I think this deal benefits him more than us.

This.

Been saying it since it happened.

Any other day, fair enough.

That day, nah lad

Here's a tip from me. Wind your neck in.

Unlike you I support our players, whilst they are at the club. When they leave they are gone and effectively dead to me.

I am saying how a supporter responds to a new player ... you, who knows and frankly who cares.
If you want to sort this out sometime contact me. I'm there every match. we can meet up otherwise do one, you pathetic internet warrior. People can have different opinions to you ,you conceited twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back