Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN saying, Rooney will expect first team place. ? Think them days are past, it will be all about the squad in future, we are moving on.
I would expect, depending on who else we go an sign, that right now he would be in our first 11 yeah. When we line up in the big, crunch matches whether in the Europa or FA Cup or in the league at Anfield or Old Trafford I'd have him starting 100%

as it may have cost us 25 million pounds up to maybe chelsea would have offered 90 million ??? we will never know now they have crapped on us again as usual!
Clutching at straws here mate. Fact is Chelsea didn't outbid Man U otherwise Lukaku would be going there...

Still very very few with as good a footballing brain as Rooney in the whole league, as a football player he is a class act and I hope he's still got the legs for a good 30+ games this coming season.

Stevie Me was 34 when he retired from International football and played for the other lot until he was 35. If we get two good years out of Wayne I will be delighted......

"Everton Style" Bill being held up by Barrymore as he collapses to his knees weeps theatrical style style in front of the sky sport cameras.

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back