Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with a two year deal, was worried it might be 3 or 4
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/wayne-rooney-make-everton-return-13303546
The ECHO understands that the Manchester United captain has agreed two-year deal having spent Saturday afternoon at USM Finch Farm, sealing a sensational 'homecoming' 13 years after he left the Blues

Rooney was pictured arriving at the training ground, and later signed autographs for fans gathered outside as he left. He has passed a medical and agreed a contract which will make him the club's highest earner on around £150,000 a week.

United agreed to write off the remainder of Rooney's contract in order to allow him to move to Goodison Park, while the ECHO understands the England skipper was valued at around £10m by both clubs as part of the £100m deal which will take Romelu Lukaku to Old Trafford.

That transfer is expected to be finalised in the next 24 hours, while Rooney becomes Everton's six senior arrival of a hectic summer – with more incomings expected. Arsenal's Olivier Giroud and Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson are both high on the list of targets for manager Ronald Koeman.
That bottom paragraph (when considering our summer already) reads absolutely wonderfully.

I said this weeks ago but this is the closest we could ever have come to a 'marquee' signing. It will interest the neutrals and can only help in signing players, I reckon GILF would love to play alongside Wayne.

Never wish injury on a player, not even for them lot. Always thought that was a golden rule of football fandom
Who's really arsed? If he trips over on his way to bazooka chicken and snaps his Achilles, then my post on an Internet forum is about a relevant as it is now

Calm down.

He's done well for himself and good luck to him but I find the wankfest nauseating, he kissed the manc badge at goodison, but now he's decided to grace us with his kin presence then we should be grateful?

Behave.

He's a fat class traitor and he welcomed the applause of 70,000 people who chanted about how they hate scousers, but we are supposed to welcome him home?

You're all behaving like a battered wife, like we are lucky he's giving us his attention.

He's a fat beaut and you lot have fell for it all, he hates scousers, cos if he didn't he wouldn't have spent 10 years at a club that sing about the deaths of our people.

Each to their own but him back in an Everton shirt makes my skin crawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back