Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. I despise him, simple as that really.
well maybe you get the chance to change that opinion this season, because with our youngsters, non PL players, playing in Europe and the squad we are building he is an important piece of the jigsaw. Plus, Koeman is no mug, he wouldn't want Wayne if he wasn't going to be a player he could use

well maybe you get the chance to change that opinion this season, because with our youngsters, non PL players, playing in Europe and the squad we are building he is an important piece of the jigsaw. Plus, Koeman is no mug, he wouldn't want Wayne if he wasn't going to be a player he could use
For what it's worth no ,I won't be changing my opinion . I've said before I hate disloyalty and find it unforgivable. But my opinion is of no great consequence in the scheme of things. I support the shirt not the player. If he scores I'll cheer same way as I'd cheer if the opposition goalie belted it in off the refs backside, its still a goal. I just won't be chanting his name or giving him individual rapturous applause anytime soon.

Yeah not to the extreme in the Leicester season.Might be worth a punt now at 12/1.Seems Everton are getting their business done early so maybe I will. lol It seems to be en vogue.

Defo gonna have a nibble at the cups and Europa, but suspect the League might be just above us this season. :hayee::hayee:

For what it's worth no ,I won't be changing my opinion . I've said before I hate disloyalty and find it unforgivable. But my opinion is of no great consequence in the scheme of things. I support the shirt not the player. If scores I'll cheer same way as I'd cheer if the opposition goalie belted it in off the refs backside, its still a goal. I just won't be chanting his name or giving him individual rapturous applause anytime soon.
and the disloyalty is he saved the club financially or he kissed the badge after being given toxic abuse endlessly at 18 years old and not knowing how to handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back