Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
A two week wage fine for someone as well off as Rooney is a joke to be honest. Hardly sends out a warning to other players does it? As much as I would hate it due to currently being our best player, I'd consider tearing up the contract. There is simply no excuse for drink driving and the club should be sending a message to others enforcing this.

I'm pleased he admitted it, rather than hiring someone to get him off on a technicality. He will probably do his community service hopefully with EiTC, will be fined by the club, and will have to pay for a driver for two years......

You idiot Wayne

You utter, UTTER, idiot

Someone could have been killed

It's not even like he was "just" over either

Anyone can make a mistake and go a little bit over, you can be careful but go marginally over whilst not really being a danger for instance, but to be THAT much over suggests that there could have been no doubt that he wasn't capable of driving

Shame on him for that

Great day for Everton in the media. Rooney front page of every news site and negative articles about Koeman on the front of the sports pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back