Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on here when we were bringing him in and selling Lukaku we were giving United tomorrows player and getting yesterdays from them and I've seen nothing so far to change that view.

However, it is very early days yet and not every player hits the ground running when they move to a new club.

Yes but players have been known to regain form with a change of scenery.
I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and say it is his nerves (those horrible botched attempts on goal indicate nerves). HE HAS TO PLAY MUCH BETTER THOUGH... I'd hate to see him forced into the team every week because he is "one of us." Prove that you are still worth a damn and get it together. I'm tired of hearing about composure when he has slipped or skied almost every opportunity on goal.

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and say it is his nerves (those horrible botched attempts on goals indicate nerves). HE HAS TO PLAY MUCH BETTER THOUGH... I'd hate to see him forced into the team every week because he is "one of us." Prove that you are still worth a damn and get it together. I'm tired of hearing about composure when he has slipped or skied almost every opportunity on goal.

If he's not playing well I have no doubt that Koeman would bench him. He's a bit ruthless. He will be given a chance. With so many new additions it's no surprise they are struggling to click.

If he's not playing well I have no doubt that Koeman would bench him. He's a bit ruthless. He will be given a chance. With so many new additions it's no surprise they are struggling to click.
Most of his problems have stemmed from controlling the ball though. He demands the ball too much and needs to learn to play off it a little more.

If Ronko says he is buying two more forwards then unless he is shopping in the bargain bin, Wayne's playing time will be reduced. With our many midfielders he would struggle there too. Just wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back