Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably be one of his favourite footballing memories when he hangs up his boots. You could see what it meant.
and his kids too, we can't imagine how proud and made up they will be that their dad is playing for all their favourite club again, plays well and nets the winner. Comic book stuff. He's far from finished as a player

Waddling around, scoring winners and bossing proceedings.

You've always be a poster of integrity.

Repent.

thanks for the compliment!

he had a decent game, and you can clearly see his footballing brain is a class above what we are used to.....we will do well if his body holds out for enough games for us to take advantage of it. (ive maintained all along that I think he will contribute to a decent level while with us)

However i still wish Former Manchester Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney was anywhere other than at Everton.

I've had good practice for this situation MK....can't stand Suarez but been watching him score and win games for a couple of seasons now.

Send em both to China already please.

If you had the time or inclination you could make a lot of people look silly tonite,a few big hitters as well so to speak.

The thing is we know he has the ability to play like that but how often will he be able to do it and will he be anywhere near as good if playing on a Thursday and a Sunday?

That will only be answered in time but it might be fun finding out.
I don't think Ronald will play him Thursday and Sunday

The thing is we know he has the ability to play like that but how often will he be able to do it and will he be anywhere near as good if playing on a Thursday and a Sunday?

That will only be answered in time but it might be fun finding out.

Yeah it's going to be interesting, it's hard for me to worry about what happens next as I know football it's so unpredictable why worry further than the next game at the moment is my current philosophy as a fan,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back