Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can choose to believe whether the come back in those games were more because of the subbing of Rooney or the brilliance of Prince Oumar. The other one that I also remember was the three goals conceded to United after Rooney was subbed with ten minutes to go.

Wayne Rooney would not have stopped us conceding 3 times in the last 10 minutes at Old Trafford I’m afraid.

images

Show me a player in the squad today who would dare to say that go on then. And tell me he's not a true blue

Just been confirmed by my ITK mate that Rooney has now left the Ponderosa and is enjoying bottomless fries and unlimited pasta, pizza and shrimp fried in butter at Red Lobster.

I think you`re reading into things a bit too deeply mate.

No I just think people don't appreciate Wayne's commitment to the club and his attitude.

He could have gone to China and be paid triple but he came here to take Everton to the next level and compete for trophies.

Unfortunately things didn't work out so he's waiting to see the next managers plans for him before considering depearting. He knows the wage bill is high and he doesn't want to be on such high wages without being a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back