Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t care less that he’s a legend or not. I care about whether or not he can help this club win. He constantly squandered possession and created very little to balance out all those turnovers. He’s not worth his salary so he’s fine to go.

I think being the clubs top scorer in a season must mean he can help the club win.

Anyone 'can' help the club win, a lot of his poor performances also 'contributed' to us not winning.

End of the day, he's going and he won't be missed by me. Too slow both physically and mentally nowadays. We need to move on.

His achievements, top England goalscorer and 16 trophies.

Legend.

When hes at DC United totally out of the limelight and everyone has forgotten about him...i wonder what the reaction will be if he 'comes home' for a coaching position.

I mean its great to have a former star player as a coach and yoing kids may well look up to him but can he get his badges and show hes a star coach as well?

I think being the clubs top scorer in a season must mean he can help the club win.

It actually means he was allowed to take penalties.

He may be able to help, but the return on his salary is not high and he’s easily replaced.

The rumour is that Rooney was in Belfast yesterday visiting the American Consulate. Apparently he was here to get his visa application sorted. He certainly wasn't here for the craic.
I love Belfast, amazing city.

It actually means he was allowed to take penalties.

He may be able to help, but the return on his salary is not high and he’s easily replaced.

He also created the most chances.

Don't worry though, we can share his goals and chances created around the rest of the team like we did with Rom last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back