Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite.

Think about it. The person who made the decision to move to Merica would have been Colleen. Young family, new born to boot. Once that had been agreed, everything else is the wages deal/who pays what, and waiting for the MLS window to open.

Assuming they all move over that is, which again, I dont think Colleen would have agreed to Wayne moving there on his tod. Y'know.
Hope Distin is their milkman.

Lost our only world class player here.

Lost his pace but because Allardyce and an awful Koeman couldn’t find a useful way to utilise him is a loss to us in my opinion.

Imagining the DC fans' faces when they realise fifteen minutes into his debut that he literally can't run and they've well and truly been had off.

Lost our only world class player here.

Lost his pace but because Allardyce and an awful Koeman couldn’t find a useful way to utilise him is a loss to us in my opinion.

Of course. For a long long time, an England legend too but don’t think he is anymore in terms of physical fitness? Never doubt his attitude and will when he came back to Everton. Maybe he will become an Everton manager, one day. Best of luck Wayne.

Best of luck Wayne, thanks for the memories albeit far too few imo...
Hope Everton publicly give Rooney a send off & welcome him back in the future as a coach or Manager perhaps....

Best of luck Wayne, thanks for the memories albeit far too few imo...
Hope Everton publicly give Rooney a send off & welcome him back in the future as a coach or Manager perhaps....

Agreed, should treat a club legend correctly

why? done nothing for everton, doesn't deserve any of that

The word legend is overused in sport but and it certainly feels like it with Wayne . It’s probably less than a 100 league appearances and what about 30 goals ish ? I enjoyed a lot of his football when he first cane through and some of it ,like West Ham , when he returned but like you I’m not sure he’s done enough to be called a legend .

The word legend is overused in sport but and it certainly feels like it with Wayne . It’s probably less than a 100 league appearances and what about 30 goals ish ? I enjoyed a lot of his football when he first cane through and some of it ,like West Ham , when he returned but like you I’m not sure he’s done enough to be called a legend .

exactly, he could have been a legend with the ability he head, left to early and rejoined to late

don't hate him or anything but he is far from a legend, jags is more of a legend and give more to the club than rooney has

all rooney has done since his return is rinse the club for his daft wages

He is as much an Everton legend is Bilyaletdinov.

Scored some boss goals, didn't do much else, wasn't here that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back