We are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to be carefull im waiting untill the end of the season before hoisting the bunting, we are doing a lot better then we have been doing but the season is a marathon and not a sprint!

On a more optamistic note read this on teletext on the letters page gave me a laugh:

It appears that the premiership has become more exciting this year then any other! Ok the big four clubs all have their champions leauge places. But isn the scramble for the Uefa cup places exciting with Villa, Man City, Liverpool and Portsmouth all vying for the two places. :lol:

I think we have to be carefull im waiting untill the end of the season before hoisting the bunting, we are doing a lot better then we have been doing but the season is a marathon and not a sprint!

On a more optamistic note read this on teletext on the letters page gave me a laugh:

It appears that the premiership has become more exciting this year then any other! Ok the big four clubs all have their champions leauge places. But isn the scramble for the Uefa cup places exciting with Villa, Man City, Liverpool and Portsmouth all vying for the two places. :lol:

Gold.

This columinist is a numbskull. No mention of Blackburn or West Ham in the running?? Gimmie a break.

This columinist is a numbskull. No mention of Blackburn or West Ham in the running?? Gimmie a break.

To keep the pound for pound thing going,

If we are mayweather,
Blackburn would be Hatton
West Ham would be Junior Witter

C'mon, we beat west ham twice in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back