We could still make it to Top 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poor language removed] the murderous kopite inbreds, if we get fourth great, so long as someone gets it instead of that shower of hypocritical [Poor language removed]-wipes then all is ok.

Not to worry I am pretty certain RS won't be the one after 4th place, there form is going up and down, we would soon break away from them, I think Villa is the one we should look out for, but at the end I think no team would catch us.

Nice bit of work Dev, I agree mate God willing we#ll pull away from the vermin, I think Villa will wobble as well, we'll see(y)

pompey next, new lease of scoring life with [Poor language removed] (short) hawk defoe.

someone owes him a ''real one'' for weir.

Nice bit of work Dev, I agree mate God willing we#ll pull away from the vermin, I think Villa will wobble as well, we'll see(y)

Thanks!

Next one against Portsmouth would be just as big as the Man City game today, for the same reason, but to be honest to finish in the Top 4, we must try and win as many as we possibly can.

One things that look encouraging is we seem to start turning more draw into wins, we have reach our 15th win this season which is the total of game we won last season.

Thanks!

Next one against Portsmouth would be just as big as the Man City game today, for the same reason, but to be honest to finish in the Top 4, we must try and win as many as we possibly can.

One things that look encouraging is we seem to start turning more draw into wins, we have reach our 15th win this season which is the total of game we won last season.

In the words of the song 'there ain't no stopping us now!.'

Between now and the seasons end we just have to keep it up, especially against the easier sides, Sunderland are improving, it won't be easy there but we are grinding out results where it matters and that is all important.

I wouldn't mind having a weekend where we win and a few of the chasing pack draw or lose.

The last few weeks have seen us win but same with Villa, the [Poor language removed], Portsmouth, and Man City.

I like to see a few other results go our way.

What a week and my prediction are doing pretty well:-

Middlesbrough (A) Win 2-0
Man City (H) Win 1-0
Wigan Sun (A) Win 2-1
Tottenham (H) Win/draw 0-0
Blackburn (A) Win/draw 0-0
Reading (H) Win 1-0
Man City (A) Win/draw 2-0
Portsmouth (H) Win 3-1

Sunderland (A) Win
Fulham (A) win/draw
West Ham (H) Win
Liverpool (A) Win/lost
Derby (H) Win
Birmingham (A) Win

Chelsea (H) draw
Aston Villa (H) draw/Win
Arsenal (A) draw
Newcastle (H) Win

Another excellent victory over Portsmouth a CL chasing hopful is just what we needed, now we just need Liverpool to start dropping point again in mid-week and we are well on our way with Sunderland our next league match.

But first we going to work our way to an advantage in our UEFA cup first leg, Come on you Blue!

Although we play below par but we still manage to get 3 points off Sunderland:-

Middlesbrough (A) Win 2-0
Man City (H) Win 1-0
Wigan Sun (A) Win 2-1
Tottenham (H) Win/draw 0-0
Blackburn (A) Win/draw 0-0
Reading (H) Win 1-0
Man City (A) Win/draw 2-0
Portsmouth (H) Win 3-1
Sunderland (A) Win 0-1

Fulham (A) win/draw
West Ham (H) Win
Liverpool (A) Win/lost
Derby (H) Win
Birmingham (A) Win

Chelsea (H) draw
Aston Villa (H) draw/Win
Arsenal (A) draw
Newcastle (H) Win

Next league match we have Fulham which for some reason have been troublesome for us over the year, let's hope we could come away with 3 points this time round.

If we're ever gonna beat them away, its now - they're 2nd from bottom and are doing [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back