We don't need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 4 went ages ago

I don't know how you can say that with 15 games left in the season. It's still all to play for. A good way of improving our chances of a top 4 spot would be to invest, but I'm doubtful that's going to happen now. I feel quite sorry for Martinez tbh...

I don't know how you can say that with 15 games left in the season. It's still all to play for. A good way of improving our chances of a top 4 spot would be to invest, but I'm doubtful that's going to happen now. I feel quite sorry for Martinez tbh...

are you a kopite called aquiliani? the Italian lad who was a major flop? something about your posts doesn't sit right with me, apoligises if not

That's the problem I fear tubes.

We should have a good wedge.

Have we though?!

There's just no way at all we don't have at the very least £15m, and that's the lesser end of the spectrum for me. We should have at least £20m.

If we don't spend now... well, I'm sure the happy clappers will still be on board but I'm struggling to understand the support he has as it is.

This was just a match where one or two things goes wrong and the flood gates opened up. Time to put it behind us, get healthy, and keep our heads up.

This was an absolute nightmare to watch though. Thank you Jesus for beer.

I agree new blood could help us

Don't see us finishing above a Liverpool side with Suarez/Sturridge and a Utd side with Mata/RVP/Rooney

are you a kopite called aquiliani? the Italian lad who was a major flop? something about your posts doesn't sit right with me, apoligises if not

lol Does everyone with an unpopular opinion get called a Kopite on these forums? No, I'm not, although if that was true I'd deserve to be rumbled with such a terrible attempt at disguise.

And tbh I don't know why I'm calling that an unpopular opinion. Surely we're all hopeful of reaching 4th? I'm desperate for some investment. And by that, I don't just mean the money we've raked in from selling players, as well as that TV deal. I'm talking about proper investment; buying players with investor money to try and create a better team. You get out what you put in! lol

This was just a match where one or two things goes wrong and the flood gates opened up. Time to put it behind us, get healthy, and keep our heads up.

This was an absolute nightmare to watch though. Thank you Jesus for beer.

It wasn't "just a match" though mate; this is worth more than 10 games to us.

We expect not to be challenging for leagues and we understand we have an outside chance at cups - but the very least you expect from an Everton side is to just turn up for these two league games, and we haven't.

We can't just put this behind us, it's devastating. Beer doesn't cut it.

It wasn't "just a match" though mate; this is worth more than 10 games to us.

We expect not to be challenging for leagues and we understand we have an outside chance at cups - but the very least you expect from an Everton side is to just turn up for these two league games, and we haven't.

We can't just put this behind us, it's devastating. Beer doesn't cut it.

I get that. Was a horrifying performance, but the team has to move on as fast as they possibly can. This was an absolute embarrassment. Just trying to be at least a little bit optimistic in the midst of an absolute nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.