Webb, Johnny, Goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
I wonder the reaction from the Goodison faithful towards Howard Webb when he comes to Goodison.

Do you think there will be booing of Webb in support of Johnny, or general apathy.. it wasn't Everton so fcuk it?

I'll be interested to see the exchanges between Webb and Heitinga when they go face to face again~!

I wonder the reaction from the Goodison faithful towards Howard Webb when he comes to Goodison.

Do you think there will be booing of Webb in support of Johnny, or general apathy.. it wasn't Everton so fcuk it?

I'll be interested to see the exchanges between Webb and Heitinga when they go face to face again~!

Nothing much id imagine. Johnny couldn't really complain about the card, and it's not as if a player's never been refereed by a ref who sent him off before....

webb will get stick when he turns in a [Poor language removed] performance as he seemed to do every time he was at goodison last season.

not arsed about heitinga getting sent off, he can't complain.

I still fail to see what Webb did wrong last night!? Imagine a South American ref doing that game?

Thought Van Bommel coming out today and saying Webb ruined the game was very funny considering he should never have finished the first 45mins of it!!

I personally saw very little contact from Heitinga myself, there was defo more from Puyol on Robben, the only difference was, Robben didnt go down like L Harvey O was hiding in the stand.

That said, I can see why it was deemed a yellow card.

But it was shithouse performance, De Jong should have walked, Van Bommel should have walked twice, Puyol and Iniesta for being a little short arsed Vampire faking cnut.

I don't blame the ref. Iniesta made the most of it really. Feeling the slightest touch, hurling himself to the ground and brandishing everyone's favourite imaginary card.

Heitinga was one of better behaved Dutch players in the final, and it's just a case of bad luck really. Webb is a good ref, although he wasn't good to us last season, but I won't be booing him anyway. It's a tough job.

Hang on people, aren't we due Mark Clattenburg sometime soon? Yeah yeah Webb is a nonce, but not a full scale corruption and criminal to boot. Maybe we could get Webb running round after Clattenburg, Benny Hill style at half times.

Hang on people, aren't we due Mark Clattenburg sometime soon? Yeah yeah Webb is a nonce, but not a full scale corruption and criminal to boot. Maybe we could get Webb running round after Clattenburg, Benny Hill style at half times.

Funny how he hasntbeen given a game a Goodison since that derby isnt it

Someone deserved to walk in that game and it should have been High Karate De Jong. That would have changed the game immensely for the better in my book, but Webb bottled it hoping that it would have better.

Frankly Holland where a disgrace and Spain deserved it in my opinion.

As for Heitinga vs Webb, I don't think there will be any problem from either of them or the crowd. It was unfortunate if anything, just a culmination of things, chances are if Heitinga hadn't leaned on him he'd have missed anyway...

Johnny took one for the team if you ask me. 2 soft yellows but nethertheless, had to go.

I won't boo Webb, but someone made a good point on radio saying he should of stopped the game, summoned both captains and had a word, telling them if this carries on, there will be early baths for some of the players. Its been done before.

Who in their right mind would be a referee...????

£23,000 for this backlash. no thanks.

Johnny took one for the team if you ask me. 2 soft yellows but nethertheless, had to go.

I won't boo Webb, but someone made a good point on radio saying he should of stopped the game, summoned both captains and had a word, telling them if this carries on, there will be early baths for some of the players. Its been done before.

Who in their right mind would be a referee...????

£23,000 for this backlash. no thanks.

I would happily trade any future holidays to the Netherlands for £23K.

I mean, you can get all the clogs, pot and hookers you want with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back