Welcome Gareth Southgate

Look how entitled our fans become as soon as we think we have a bit money again. People turning their noses up at the most successful england manager in over 50 years.

Ancelotti isn’t coming back lads. He couldn’t wait to get away.

I’d be interested to see how Gareth Southgate OBE utilises his england connections to get us signing some top quality players.

Look how entitled our fans become as soon as we think we have a bit money again. People turning their noses up at the most successful england manager in over 50 years.

I’d be interested to see how Gareth Southgate OBE utilises his england connections to get us signing some top quality players.
I'm sure Bellingham, Saka, Foden, Rice, Rico Lewis all could kill for a possibility to play for their beloved gaffer again.

Kalvin Phillips?

I like the guy but he seems too nice and too matey with players. He doesn't seem to have enough personal drive.

I prefer snidey managers and those that are demanding of the club and of the players.

I'd like to see some real hunger and zeal in the next manager, along with the requisite other abilities.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back