Wembley , The RS , Hillsborough and #JFT96 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will respect their Justice campaign when they show some respect for the 39 italians they murdered,they try to sweep all that Heysel tradgedy under the carpet like it never happened any days they wont play because of Heysel? no, and in my opinion the "friendly" derby ceased to exist when there support base changed from a majority scouse support like ours , to out of town glory hunting bastards

[Poor language removed] off you clueless k*nt, they wern't just 'kopites' who died that day, they were scousers & many blues had friends & family there..show some respect....the people behind the campaign are mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends & family who lost loves ones that day & simply want a true relection of what happend that day to be told & the people at fault to be found responsible

If you can't show some respect for the campaign then your not fit to wear a blue shirt, nor are you fit to call yourself a football fan, that tragedy could have been our fans that day - but fortunately our semi final was held at villa park

The Heysel tradgedy is a completely Separate matter & an argument for another day

With the greatest of respect to the families of the 96, please tell me there's no move for a minutes silence from that quarter. That is just foolish beyond belief. It'd set back everything they'd been looking to achieve for years if the media could point at a city that isn't even united on the issue if there's not complete silence.

I just can't stand the thought of them using 1 or 2 dickheads in our support to tarnish us all.

A minute's silence would be the ammunition they need right there. Do you think the non scouse teenagers and early 20's give a **** about J96? Don't be stupid. They use it as a slogan to make themselves feel good. Some of them would like nothing better than to have 1 [Poor language removed] Evertonian to shout something so they could use it against us. They don't have a clue about the fact that Evertonians have stood by them all these years through that campaign. They don't have a ****ing clue. Living down here, trust me, they are utter utter bellends.

If ANY blues booed a minutes silence for ANYTHING, I would re-evaluate how I feel about this club and it's supporters and I'm serious. That's because I have faith in us. I know that we have dickheads in our support. Every club does. That's life. It's not even really to do with footy, you're going to find them everywhere. But I trust even them not too boo a Hillsboro tribute. How could anyone even think about it? Innocent people died ffs! I KNOW our supporters our better than the modern day LFC supporter. Better behaved, better humoured, more knowledgeable, less dellusional. I'm not having a few disrespectful blues give anyone any reason to think different.

If they wanna have a minutes silence I will respect it 100%.

But cant say I wont sing Murderers at any point in the day, 2 different things tho really.

With the greatest of respect to the families of the 96, please tell me there's no move for a minutes silence from that quarter. That is just foolish beyond belief. It'd set back everything they'd been looking to achieve for years if the media could point at a city that isn't even united on the issue if there's not complete silence.

Bang on. I hate that we're getting dragged into this on what will be a huge day for the club. As you have said already, Evertonians have nothing left to prove on this matter.

Just wondering where the need to lecture Blues about behaviour pre semi final is coming from? If you think that question is Bollox then fair enough, the net's big enough for different views.

Won't be losing sleep about the ****ing rat that is Steven Gerrard and his feelings though.

Lecture - Pointing out Stuff ....

Tomato - Tomarto ....

No . Nor Me .. IT WERENT ABOUT THAT tho , eh ...????

He's right about the murderers mate, i've heard it plenty of times in the pub before a game when the RS are on the telly, also heard it at the recent Anfield derby and at the Goodison derby this season.

The point with the Gerrard chant is that it only ever seems to get him fired up, better to just focus our efforts on supporting the 11 players in royal blue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Soooooo FUKN ; THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why would there be a minutes silence before the game ? I could understand it if the game was on the sunday .

Without meaning to sound disrespectful I hope the weekend doesnt become ALL about hillsborough , I hope everyone is fully focused on getting a result in a massive game for our football club .

This is basically where I am. I was at Villa Park that day, most of us thought 'oh ay up the RS are kicking off again' as at first it just said match abandoned. I will never forget that journey home though, getting goosebumps just writing it ffs, started off there may be a couple of deaths and by time we reached Liverpool it was 50 odd confirmed dead. Horrible day and horrible time for the whole city. BUT BUT BUT, I think we need the Semi to be about us, of course I would respect any minutes silence but I really do not want one on that day. Sometimes I just feel we play into their hands, like we did in 89' Final, albeit understandably. I will gladly have my own minutes silence the next day at 3.06pm. But please not the 14th, that's going to be OUR day, can't we just be Evertonians on that day, just for once.

Lads , do you think if it were US , Everton FC and Evertonians whom Died an' WE were playing in an FA Cup Semi - FFS ; The Day before / after , Dya reckon that WE would mark the occasion ???

YES is the answer for the slow Mufukas ...

I DO NOT GET THIS Anti-HBoro **** . I truly DO NOT ..

Read Edges comments ....

Ill WAGER that FEW OF YOU WENT TO Villa Park 89 ...

Yes , Edge . I KNOW YOU DID LAD ....

Yawn ..

ON THE FUKN ANNIVERSARY OF HEYSEL , LETS DO THAT TOO !!!

I will respect their Justice campaign when they show some respect for the 39 italians they murdered,they try to sweep all that Heysel tradgedy under the carpet like it never happened any days they wont play because of Heysel? no, and in my opinion the "friendly" derby ceased to exist when there support base changed from a majority scouse support like ours , to out of town glory hunting bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.